.jpg)
My name is Allison and I have a problem. It's called working too hard slaying over a hot stove for my Don Juan. Because of this dedication to my love, I have gathered some battle scars. I guess you could say that I fought the stove and the stove won? A few months ago it was a battle with the knife. As you can see now, it is a battle with the stove. Yikes!

As a result of this lack of patience and stupidity, I have invested in a cute oven mit along with a cute dishtowel. Hopefully this will remind me that if I play with fire, I will get burned AND ... a shopping trip will make you feel better about anything! :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
P.S. Let me tell you why blogging is a good thing. As a result of this post, I noticed that one of the balls was missing on the bottom of my new dishtowel. Guess what is getting exchanged today? Thank you blog post for bringing that to my attention.

1 comment:
ouch! but wayyy cute linens =)
Post a Comment