Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sweet Child of Mine and A Reflection on 10 Years

This past Friday I was asked to reflect back on what has taken place in my life in the last 10 years (10 year high school reunion). We were also asked to predict what will take place in the next 10 years. Lets see what has happened for me in the last 10 years...went to college - Roll Tide, graduated with my Master of Accountancy, married my sweet husband Don, moved from T-town to Birmingham, built a new house, began a job for the largest accounting firm in the world, passed my CPA exam, found a wonderful church family, worked my behind off for 4 years, and had a sweet bundle of joy 1 year ago. In between all of that lots of trips all over the continental US, Jamica, Carribean cruise, and New Zealand. What do I expect for the next 10 years? I would hope more babies and enjoying the simple things in life. And maybe starting my own business and become independently wealthy. :) What a wonderful life I have! I am truly blessed!

Oneonta High School Class of 1999 (1/3):



Kate eating mashing potatoes by herself:



Good Morning Beautiful, How was Your Night (Notice tip TIP toes):





SO EXCITED!:


No comments: