Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gator Bait = Elephant Peanuts

As you guys know, the Good Guys won today...the Crimson Tide is headed to Pasadena for the BCS National Championship Game!!! AND...Don and I are going!!! This was the reason why I was on a spending freeze. Don and I bought ticket reservations the week before we played LSU. You lose the money if your team does not go. Don had complete faith in our boys! I could not be more excited about going with my boy and some of his college friends! My mom and dad are keeping Kate and Petey. Fun Times Ahead!

Our friends, the Hills, came over and watched the game with us today. We had a great time! Here are pics from today:



The Gang celebrating the victory



Kate confused..."No Kate, we won!" :) (actually she missed her afternoon nap and was DONE here)

2 comments:

Leann said...

I haven't seen/heard from Heath in years. How is he??

The Farm said...

He is doing great. He lives just down the road from Don and I. He is selling Hospice service in the Birmingham area.