2. Any expecting/new moms/moms with kids needs this kind of coffee table. I bought it a few years ago on sale at Thomasville Furniture. It has rounded edges, storage in 2 drawers AND the big plus, when your child throws her new real spoon, or any other toy on the coffee table and leaves knick marks, you simply get the furniture polish/stain out and cover over, then it just creates a new notch mark which adds character to the factory established worn marks!
3. Have you guys heard of runpee.com ? I just heard about on the today show. It is when you are preparing to go to the movies and need to know the optimal time to run to the restroom during the movie. Ha! What are people going to come up with next!?!

1 comment:
I agree w/point number 3! You never can tell what they'll think up next, but I gotta say, it would be good to know! ;)
Post a Comment