are the color of her eyes (and the Destin sky)! We just got back from an amazing trip to Destin Florida. It was the Farm plus my parents. We were only there 4 days, 2 full days but we truly enjoyed it. I really wish we had one more day down there. Kate really started liking it our last day. She made some friends in the surf and was jabbering up a storm. That girl is extremely social! Don had such a good time dunking her in the surf. Both of them were smiling from ear to ear. So sweet! Seriously, Kate is at the cutest age ever. She is super happy most of the time, extremely social, and sugary-sweet! We could just eat her up! I took some video of her on the beach. As soon as I find one of my cords, I will upload it. We plan lots of water time this summer between the lake and the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment