Saturday, October 9, 2010

Kate is "CHEW"

Today I am 33 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Rewind two years ago, I was having my first child at 33 weeks and 2 days. Pretty scary for a first time mother but I was so excited about her that it was hard for me to dwell on what could go wrong. Thankfully she is doing amazing and I thank God for that. We celebrated Kate's birth today with her Mamey and Pop, Mawmaw and Pawpaw, Aunt Tabitha, Uncle Rob, and Cousins Ryan and Reid. She loved having all of them down. I have never seen her this hyper. It kinda reminded me of my older brother when mom would let one of his friends come over, he would get so hyper. We missed you Wade and Gretchen! Here are a few pictures from her actual birthday yesterday and some from today.













No comments: