Well, people have a right to change their mind. And the people that gave us a contract decided last Friday that they really needed a finished basement. This was after we countered their offer and they countered again and we accepted Wednesday night. We had the contract in the mailbox for our realtor to pick up Thursday morning. We learned late Friday night that they changed their mind. It was quite the rollercoaster week. Thankfully we are not upside down in our house. We don't have to sell. We have looked at houses 3 times since receiving that offer. I am in love with a subdivision and there is a house in that subdivision that we could get that is not even on the market yet BUT and a big BUT, it has a pool. Yikes! So unless we found some unbelievable pool cover or could build a deck over it, that house isn't happening. We found another that is really nice but currently about $60,000 overpriced. :) So we will keep looking until our house sells. The joys of house selling...
1 comment:
I could pull my hair out with this house selling business! Our realtor texted me at 8:30pm the other night that someone wanted to see our house at 9:30am the next day...only I didn't read the text until 7:15am, so I bust my rump trying to get cleaned up quick...then the realtor calls and the buyer wants to reschedule for Monday...they aren't feeling well...I guess I'll just have a super clean house this weekend. :) Good luck! Are y'all moving into Ttown?
Post a Comment