I heard alot of the men say that it was pretty heavy. Uh, yeah guys! Try bending over. :)
Petey went to the dermatologist this week and his weight was up to 10.5lbs. Wooh Mama! So he started off in July at 8.7lbs and now he is at 10.5lbs. I blame it on the roids they have had him on to help get over his infection that his etopical dermatitus caused him. Now, we got to figure out how to get a pound and a half off of him. I guess I will have to go run with him once Kate gets here. Here is a cute picture of him this week...late night...
October is going to be crazy busy with 2 showers, Kentucky football game, 1 make-up parenting class, 2 weeks spent in Auburn for work (my last travel for PwC), and Halloween and anything else that comes up. Busy, busy!
We are about to head to Huntsville for the day and night, we will come back tomorrow afternoon after church. We decided it probably would be good to get some time in with our sweet nephews and their parents before little Kate shows up. I will post pictures of Reid and Ryan on my next post. Also, this will be a great tester of Petey around a baby. I sure hope he behaves.

2 comments:
how am i the first person to comment on Don's picture?!? okay here goes:
what i have just seen cannot be unseen.
Love the figure Don!!!! haha! I told Nolan that he can look forward to that soon! :)
Post a Comment