We took Kate to the Big Easy this past weekend for Mardi Gras. I didn't find any problem in subjected my 4 month old to that. Just playing, we went to Mardi Gras in Fairhope Alabama, a little more family friendly. It was great! Don had to work so Kate and I crashed with my parents at The Grand Hotel in Point Clear. It was such a nice place. I am already thinking of when we can go back. Here are a few pics from our trip...
We met (September 1999). We became friends (Sept. - February 2001). We fell in love (February 2001). We got married (May 17, 2003). We found out we were pregnant (March 2008). Our little Kate (aka Baby Butterfly) was born on October 8, 2008 weighing 4lbs and 8 oz, and was 16 and 1/2 inches long. She is doing great!
4 comments:
Looks like that was fun. Kate is getting so big! Time flies, doesn't it? Sometimes I wish I could slow it down...
It looks like ya'll had a great time. I hope Kate enjoyed her first Mardi Gras!
How fun! Kate is really getting so big...it's amazing to think she was a preemie =) We have that same Chicco travel system too & love it!
I love the Grand Hotel! I was born in Fairhope you know?!
Post a Comment