Friday, February 6, 2009

Scaredy Cat...

I mean dog. Call me a bad mom of a pup, but I love to aggrevate my 1.5 year old toy fox terrier. Probably because it is SO ridiculously easy. This dog worships the ground I walk on (ask Don) but all I have to do to get him to run and hide is to change the tone of my voice to real sweet/spooky. I have to threaten him on an hourly basis with the nail clipper to get him to settle down or stay away from Kate. This is how he escapes...




I love my quirky dog!

I picked up 2 must haves for Kate last week. She loves her play mat and mobile...
















Last but not least, Kate insisted on helping daddy hold her bottle last night, with her foot propped up on his chest. That's my girl!

2 comments:

Alli said...

You're dog is silly. And I need to know how you attached the mobile to Kate's bed? Where did you get the mobile? We couldn't find anything to attach to John's bed...

Stacy said...

Kate is getting so big...she is absolutely precious!!! Oh, & Petey is cute too.