Okay, so sorry blog followers but I forgot to update you on a big event in Miss Kate's life...She became a crawler 6 days after her 10 month birthday. Told you she was close. I took a video tonight and sad to admit that she was not in perfect crawl form. She has many variations of the crawl: "the perfect form crawl scoring a 10", "the drag one leg because that's my strut crawl", and "the Scoot- Boom Boom crawl". Tonight she was doing "the Scoot- Boom Boom crawl". Without further adieu:
Best friends are overrated
12 years ago

2 comments:
Way to go Kate!! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! Can you believe our babies are almost one!?!
hey girl, I meant to comment on this awhile back...yay for Baby Kate (who's quickly becoming Big-Girl Kate!). Mason did this same 3-pronged crawl, dragging one leg when moving too =)
I think it must be common. I really miss the days when I could put him on the floor, turn around and he'd still be there. those days are no more!
Post a Comment