.jpg)
Don just informed me that him and Petey (the dog) had a standoff at 4am this morning. Let me explain, Petey has decided that he no longer can go out the back door and down the 12 steps to the backyard to go to the bathroom. We have spoiled Petey lately by letting him go out front when it is raining so he doesn't have to be in the rain as long. Ha! (He gets distracted easily if it is not raining and next thing you know we are chasing him through neighbors yards in our underwear.) He is a very quirky, particular dog that just so happens to not like his paws wet. I mean, can you blame him?!? Anyway, so because it has been raining so much lately, he insists on the front door at night even if it is not raining. Don said he stood at the back door and Petey stood at the front. They did a long stare down where Don opened the back door. Don then closed the back door and went to bed. So did Petey.
I guess there were no true winners here, Don up at 4am and Petey not getting to relieve himself. There are some stubborn "people" in my family. I am learning this more and more everyday. :)

3 comments:
Funny things is, I can totally see this standoff in my head! Hilarious that no one backed down.
Must be a Don thang. Hee hee
That's hilarious. We finally gave in and got Fred a raincoat, and now he will actually go out in the rain. He still doesn't like his paws wet, though, so I guess rain boots are in his future as well.
Post a Comment