The title of this post refers to Kate's reenactment of MJ with her "Blanket"
Mamey and Pop came down to watch Kate so that Mama and Dada could go out for Valentine's Day
This little bear was on the front of a box of chocolates Don gave me, it then was given to Kate would then gave it to Petey - so you can say it passed through the family :)
Don and I had dinner at Stix at about 2:30 today then we went to the galleria. It was like a Mini-Christmas there! So crazy busy! We went because I have been telling Don we need to update his look. That what was in style in 1993 no longer cuts it. I am proud of my husband for maintaining his weight but come on! :) Anywho, we got nowhere as he tried on 3 pairs of jeans and all fit wrong. He followed me around like a little pup SO Kate and I will go back and shop Monday for him. I don't like feeling the pressure when someone is following me. But Don's Valentine's gift is a new driver that he has to pick out and mine will be a microdermabrasion facial! Yay! Happy Valentine's Day my peeps!

1 comment:
Too funny a/b Don. Ha! Kate is adorable, as always! ;)
Post a Comment