
Kate snuggled up her babies after visiting Mamey at work and then, after flashing her mama a few smiles hidden behind the babies, feel asleep.

My sweet dad celebrated his 50 something birthday last week. We met him, my mom, and grandmother at The Cheesecake Factory for lunch. Here is a pic of him with Kate and mom.
Mom and I were in were in Janie and Jack today and saw a cute little ruffled swim cap. So of course we threw it on Kate's head just to see what it would look like. My mom and I both started laughing so hard we were crying. Her face was real distorted and she looked angry. If I would have only known and had my iphone cam ready. Ahhhh!

3 comments:
She's got character! Love it!
Your mom is so beautiful and your dad looks fantastic! Glad he got to celebrate his birthday with you all! Kate is cute as ever!!
HAHAHA! that face is hilarious!
Post a Comment