Okay, my title is such a tease. I wanted to inform everyone that Don and I have a name for our little man. Some of you may know the first name. Don and I also concluded on a middle name this weekend. I am going to hold off announcing the name until his birth for the fact that I like to change my mind alot and if I happen to hear something better between now and then, I would totally use it. I think we have a pretty solid name though. Shew!!!! Seriously, that was a hard process. :)
Other big news...Don starts a new job today. It is for the same company doing something very similar to what he was before BUT (and that is a big BUT) he will be working in the corporate office along the river in T-town (versus the old, yucky refinery) AND he won't have to get to work until around 8am versus before 7am at the refinery. It should be an 8-5 job. I can not express how thankful that this landed in Don's lap at the time it did. Before he told me about this new opportunity, I was watching him leave earlier and earlier every morning (we are talking like before 5:30 to make his 45 minute commute) and he would come home later and later. It was wearing on him and I could tell it. He also was taking his lunch so he was basically having no breaks during the day. Then out of no where they decided in the corporate office that they needed someone with Don's knowledge of the refinery (D basically is in charge of planning aspects, he makes sure they have enough room in tanks for the different types of products they produce). He had to do alot of reports with the last job. Hopefully not as many on this end. And one more BIG thing, he doesn't have to carry around that stupid next-tel phone that looks like a circa 1980 first cellular phone every made. No more calls in the middle of the night from some Joe not knowing what to do. YAY!
I go tomorrow to decide on baby bedding. Fun! I'll fill you in on my findings.
Best friends are overrated
12 years ago

1 comment:
no more Zack Morris phone???? how will i be able to tell if it's him??? :)
Post a Comment