http://www.javisdavis.com/images/swatches/0135_lg.jpg
So this print will be on 2/3 of the two long sides of the crib. It goes toile, blue minky dot, then toile. On the 2 side pieces of the bumper, it will be the blue minky dot. Also on all the outside of the crib it will be blue minky dot. (I might get this changed so that one side be blue minky dot and one side be cottontail toile on the side pieces). Anyway, there will be piping of white ribbed chenille separating the pieces of blue minky dot and cottontail toile. She is going to use white and blue small polka ribbon to tie the bumper to the bed. The Sheet will also be white with small blue dots. If I do a crib skirt (really depends on crib) it will be ribbed white chenille.
http://www.javisdavis.com/images/swatches/0388_lg.jpg
Also we will monogram a "F" or our last name on the middle portion (which is blue minky dot) of one of the long pieces.
I am not sure you can picture all of this but the more I think about it, the more excited I get about it. I went in there wanting baby boy and not kid boy. I believe I stuck to my guns. Hope baby boy likes it!
UPDATE: A visual of something very similar -

No comments:
Post a Comment