Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bird Out of a Cage

That's what this girl will be come Monday, or maybe Tuesday due to the Blizzard of 2011 coming our way. :) I can lift Kate starting Monday which means I can leave the house by myself with both of them. I have been able to drive since 2 weeks after his birthday but that didn't do much good to me unless I could lift her. As many of you know, many 2 year olds have tantrums on a regular basis and I couldn't ask some stranger to peel my girl off the floor. Also, for you guys who commented or cared for my last post, yes, Don and I are selling our house. We hope to have it listed come Spring. We realize it might sit on the market a year or more but we got to start this process. :) Here is a picture of Kate and Luke with their cousins on New Year's Day. If you remember we weren't able to see them any over the holidays due to the stomach virus so this was our Christmas with them. We also celebrated Ryan's 5th birthday. He will be a kindergartner starting in the Fall. Time Flies!


No comments: