hey - two things jumped out that was said on oprah
| 8:59 AM |
1. for every hour you commute to work - it cost an extra 40,000/yr | 8:59 AM |
2. the happiest people interact with other people at least 8 hours a day | 8:59 AM |
interaction - thru work, donating time, or whatever - they are around other people 8 hours a day | 9:00 AM |
| what do you think of those two little tidbits of info |
2 comments:
It's expensive to be happy!
Hmmm.. I want to see the breakdown of that $40k. You can make numbers say whatever you want. And I think kiddos count as "people" and I can't even take a potty break without them--so I must be really, really happy. (Yes, I do think mommy-time or adult convo is important too!) Speaking of...we need to get our broods together sometime!
Post a Comment