Luke turned 2 months old this past Saturday. I LOVE THAT LITTLE BOY! He is the biggest flirt EVER. Seriously, if I talk to him, he will just smile and coo at me. He really wants to be talking back. It melts my heart. He however might be a little spoiled...likes to be held ALL THE TIME. Whoops! He is a big en' too! He weighed 13 lbs and 6 ounces at his 2 month checkup. Geez! I believe that was like 90percentile. He also was like 24 and 1/2 inches. He is wearing 6 months sizes now. Has been for about 2 or 3 weeks. I am already imagining feeding him when he gets older. I have always thought of myself as an upper average girl (based on size). Meaning fairly tall but not astronomical. Well it appears that my children are on the astronomical chart now. Seriously, Kate next to another 2 year old is funny. She is a healthy girl (and I am thankful). :) Here are some shots of Luke and then at the bottom some shots of us at the circus this past weekend. Thanks to Mamey and Pop for keeping Luke. Also, the highlight of the night for Kate was....(Drumroll please)... a $3.75 coke that we were all suppose to share. Ha!
Best friends are overrated
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment