Monday, February 14, 2011

10 years ago TODAY...



I went on my first "official" date with a good looking, smart, kind, God-fearing man. We had been friends for a year and a half and hung out together in groups. I wasn't sure this was a date until he showed up at my door with a single red rose. From then on I knew he was interested in more than friendship and I also knew that there would no breaking up and getting back together. This was the real deal. Here's to keeping that interest going for another 50 years plus. :)



1st born -

Our brand new baby - Sing with me, "I'm too sexy for my shirt...too sexy for my shirt"
Our adopted first born...He is asleep here...on the couch...with his paws up and head rested on a pillow.

3 comments:

Tiffany Norris said...

Sweet! And life doesn't look too tough for little Petey. :)

Nancy Hood said...

and the world is blessed by this union He brought together :) Happy Anniversary!!!

Anna said...

Congrats! I'm so glad God brought you two love birds together. ;)