Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Little Owl


Don't know if you have ever watched an Owl but the way it slowly turns it's head and watches it's prey is the way Luke looks at Kate. Not so much that he wants to eat her, he just has real big blue eyes and they are wide open watching her. He slowly turns that head to keep a constant eye on her. I love watching them together. Especially when they are both happy and smiling. :) (side note: I witnessed an owl at Oak Mountain State park coiled and ready to spring at Petey. He was popping his beak! Yikes!)

So Luke turned 5 months old on the 29th. He started English Peas like 5 days prior because I was desperate for him to sleep through the night and guess what? He did! At least 2-3 days in a row. I am losing track of time here so forgive me. I weighed him about 2 weeks ago and he was around 18.5lbs. Well, I think he is around 19 now. Expect a 20lber for his 6 month appointment!

No comments: