Sunday, May 29, 2011

Twofer at 6


My "little" boy is 6 months old. I would say I can't believe 6 months has already passed but believe me, at times, I have felt every minute of it. It has been a rather hard transition but the joy Luke and his sister bring to my heart is priceless.

Luke at 6 months -

- rolling over from front to back and back to front
- sitting up fairly well, still falls over at times
- trying so hard to carry on a conversation - moving lips while sound comes out
- still very smiley
- eating baby foods - no favorites yet
- loves his sister more then anyone else - he giggles and giggles when she gets in his face
- very curious - as soon as I get him out of his crib he is staring from side to side to see what is going on
- very strong - pushing himself along floor - once he realizes he has to lift with his front arms, he will be crawling in no time
- 2 of his bottom middle teeth broke through about a week before his 6 month birthday - Twofer is two for the price of 1


No comments: