Monday, October 6, 2008

Getting Very Excited



33 weeks today! Yay! Hoping to make it to 35 or 36 with little Kate in my tummy. The first week of bedrest was not bad due to my many sweet visitors (some multiple times, thanks Keri!). The doctor commented to me yesterday that I was pleasant. He said most people in here in your situation get depressed. I said, "Doc, I am very excited. I just want my little girl to hold in there until she can come out and not have to stay in the NICU". I really like my doctor. We have bonded. His name is John Foster and he is with OB/GYN associates of Alabama. I would recommend him to anyone. The highlights of my day are the visitors (of course), the food, and the shower. Who said hospital food was bad? My sweet husband has been coming up here almost every night. I keep telling him he doesn't have to and he continually shows up. I know he is exhausted but he wants to be here for me and Kate and I think that is the sweetest thing. So I am thinking I got 2-3 weeks of this with little Kate still cooking in the belly. I might read a few books or I guess I could do all my Christmas shopping online. Thank goodness for laptops! Okay, big things happening this week is Kate's furniture coming...woohooo! Her bedding is suppose to be ready Wednesday, October 8th. Don and mom are going to get both of those things set up (well the furniture will be set up by the people we bought it from). My family is having a "shower" for me at the hospital Tuesday afternoon at 4pm. :) Presents have been trickling in which is so much fun! Don has taken them all back and put them in her room. I better get started on Thank You cards.

No comments: