


We now have a 8 and 1/2 + pounder on our hands. Don and I took Kate to the Pedatrician on Tuesday of last week and that is what she weighed. She measured 20 and 1/2 inches long. The doc said that was in the 75% percantile based on her 11/24 due date but 5-10% based on her birthday date. I weighed her this morning and the scale said 10lbs but I am pretty sure that was with a wet diaper, but hey, this girl ain't so little bitty anymore. Yay! :)
Kate went shopping with her Mamey and Mommy on Friday. I know now why mothers with small children never leave their home. You leave your comfort zone and everything seems so jermy. You also leave your controlled enviroment. We managed to make it to Babies-R-Us, Tria Market (lunch), Pottery Barn, and Wolf Camera. I fed her once and 1 change in diaper (almost too late).
Kate also went to church on Sunday. This was HUGE because we have a small church and when a new babe arrives, everyone knows. She did great! I did have to feed her halfway through. I was nervous about that but we muddled through. I look forward to getting the routine down so we can go out to eat afterwards with our good friends from church.

Christmas seems to be approaching crazy fast. Pictures of the tree coming soon!
Kate's Sweet Visitors:



3 comments:
Ohhhh she is getting big...hurrah! And you look GREAT too Allison =) what are you talking about with the belly dancing classes?
You'll have to post nursery pics too- is that a Dutailier glider chair? I got one too (150 series)
Kate is adorable! You look fantastic as well!
Hey Amanda. It's not a Dutailier but rather a Best Chair. We looked at Dutailier but the Best were less expensive. I love teh Dutailier though. The Best are good too!
Post a Comment