Monday, February 16, 2009

The HULK and Rice Cereal

Kate experienced rice cereal for the first time last night. I had to wake her up to do this before church thus she was a little mad and extremely hungry. It will probably go better next time. The first one is her first (mad) video and the second is her more content.

I never know which one to post so I just post both so you can see all sides of our little Kate. I also was cruising through some pictures on facebook when I found a very familiar face. See if you recognize this monster...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off, the videos are too cute. She's getting big. Secondly, who is the hulk? Is that Don? I can't get it big enough to see the face!

The Farm said...

Hey Ashley. It is Don. It was from his senior trip which would be 1993! Ha! He claims he was this buff until the last 2 years of his former job. Which is when we started dating! Ahhh! Oh well. :)