I found my mangy mutt hours ago lounging in his younger sister's tummy play area. Petey wants to make sure there is no special treatment amongst children. :)

Saturday night Petey wanted a little playtime with Kate so after he showed her his ball, he dropped it beside her face. I popped a quick pic before I had to save Kate from claws going into the eye.

Before I finished this post Petey was in there scratching on the side of Kate's crib. I went to see what he was doing and here he was...

Now she is screaming. Typical older brother, they get bored and the younger sisters end up screaming. Welcome to my life! :)

2 comments:
Ha! You're right! That's pretty typical of older sibs!
Petey may be the one doing the aggravating now, but give Kate a few months & she will be giving it out too!
Post a Comment