Update on Petey and Kate interaction... Petey thinks any new "toy" that Kate gets is also his "toy". I bought Kate some soft blocks that squeak the other day. As soon as I pulled one out of the package, Petey was stalking her waiting for the block to fall from her hands. Eventually I just let him see it. He went crazy over it. Lots of slobber and teeth marks later, it became Petey's block. Only problem is that he thinks all blocks are his. He scratches on the side of the pack-n-play for the new block that Kate is playing with. (Yes, we have to put Kate in the pack-n-play if we want her to be able to play without us standing as guard over her eyes (i.e. Petey's nails going into her eyes by accident)). Petey also LOVES fruit baby food especially pears. He gets to lick the disposable lid. Pete-dog is all about some fair treatment of children. :) Here is a video I promised of my little screecher. Enjoy... :)
Best friends are overrated
12 years ago

4 comments:
I've wanted to see Wicked, and now I want to even more! ...but haven't made plans to go. Maybe next time around.
I love little baby coos and squeals--they are so sweet! Thanks for sharing :) Can't wait to see Kate again!
Look at those legs go--soon Petey won't be able to keep up with her!
I love wicked! We have seen it twice & I could see it a hundred more times & not get tired of it!! I'm so glad ya'll had a great time...its nice to have a little girl time every once in a while :)
She is such a doll!
Post a Comment