
Updates on the Farmers include back arches, knife attacks, e-mealz, raises, and getting home early. Wooohoooo!
Kate still doesn't have the sit-up by herself down yet, but she can do a mean back arch when she wants to squirm out of a particular hold. She also is extremely vocal and likes to jabber to herself at high octaves. I just love her to pieces!
I have started cooking thanks to e-mealz, which did I mention I just LOVE. If you don't remember my post on this refer here. If you decide to do it, make sure and sign up through that link so I will get credit. But about the knives, for some reason I have stabbed myself 4 times in a matter of like 2 weeks. Seriously guys! Two of the times was in one sitting. Don't worry, none of the blood got in the food, but I do have to get better with this. I think it is from my lack of patience. :)
Don got a raise today therefore we will be celebrating real soon. Yay for jobs! Also, Don has been getting home early this week. Double yay! He has been working like a dog since Kate came along.
Tomorrow, Kate and I are off to dye some Easter eggs with Mamey. Friday we might be going to the zoo. We are having the young adults from church over to our house on Tuesday. Got to get this house cleaned and figure out a big meal to cook.

No comments:
Post a Comment