Kate has a new nickname..."NR2". I was given the name Nosy Rosy a few years back from my sweet & honest friend Alli (shout out to Alli) and now we have a new Nosy Rosy in town. So of course we have to shorten even that to NR not 1 but 2 (me being NR1). Ha!
This past weekend was crazy. It started with the throw down at my aunt's house Wednesday night. It was ridiculous hot so everyone ended up in her pool late night. Kate, mom and I left before then. The next day we went swimming with my cousins and her 2 boys, M&M (Marco and Marshall) at their community pool. Fun! Kate enjoys her pool float with attached canopy. Why is it that you lather your child up with sunscreen just to bend over backwards to block all sun from them? Whatever! I just don't want to be the first parent whose infant child gets 3rd degree burn from overexpose to sun. :) So after that we head home, take a breather, then head over to see a ex-colleague who has a 4 month old precious baby girl named Haley (shout out to Ashley). We caught up and let the girls stare at each other then Kate started fussing so we headed back to the parents. The next day lots of running around with mom then to the lake. Exhausting day but bought some brand new BRIGHT RED luggage. All pieces are spinners so I think we will enjoy that on our upcoming trip. Saturday my aunt Julie her daughter Toni, my cousin Rachel and daughter Alli and friend Alex came up. Dad worked so it was all girls! I think everyone enjoyed themselves in the bathwater feeling lake. Kate tried out her new body suit which was hilarious...big chest, little bitty bottoms. Sunday, church, then quality time with the dad on the lake. Some jetskiing time too! Headed back to mom & dad's house that night and Monday morning headed home to meet back up with the husband who enjoyed his Golf Academy at Pinehurst tremendously. He wants to go back and take us. Yay! His buddy Heath shot a 70 on the Pinehurst #2 golf course which is what the guy that won the US Open there last time shot. Yay Heath!
Okay, tonight I am headed to the Sugarland concert at Verizon Music Center. Billy Currington is going to be with them. I am pumped! Don and I are staying home this weekend. Might hang with some friends a night. Next week baby Cooper enters the world and our friends Kelly and Ryan find out if it is a boy or girl! Yay for exciting times!
Pictures to describe all activities just noted in another post. :)
Best friends are overrated
12 years ago

1 comment:
I don't even remember when I started calling you nosy-rosy--but I love it. You find out everything there is to know, and then you share it (which helps me bc I'm always in the dark!). I just KNEW Kate was going to be NR2. I need to see her again soon! I know she's changed so much. (FYI-that NR part of NR2 is going to keep you B-U-S-Y)
Post a Comment