Thursday, June 4, 2009

Things that Make You Go Hummmmmm....

1. Why must my dog poop on the newly pressured washed/ready to be stained deck when he could walk 5 more steps and poop on the grass?

2. Why must my daughter pitch a fit every time she is lowered into anything/anywhere (not a nap!, Kate, it really is a good thing)?

3. Why must I get sick with a serious sinus infection for the 3rd time since I had Kate and can go 5 years without being sick?

4. Why must I pitch a fit to hang with my husband this Thursday, Friday weekend by making plans to stay with his sister while he plays golf with his high school buddies only to cancel because of my raging cold?

5. Why must I plan a yard sale that I will need to dig deep into my house to get every little detail of junk we don't need (oh the pressure of finding it all before next weekend)?

Just a few of some things that make me go Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. :)

1 comment:

Alli said...

Hmmm...
1. bc Petey knows you really didn't need him going on the deck, therefore he di.
2. Is Kate getting ready to crawl? John was unhappy with anything that kept him in one place, and then BOOM one day he crawled. Must have been why.
3. Are you still nursing?
4. Murphey's law. There is no other answer.
5. See #4. Murphey's law always rears its head with things like garage sales :)