
We loaded up the Chevy and headed to T-town this past weekend for Kate's very 1st Bama game. Due to the possibility of every type of weather situation you can imagine, we dressed in layers and brought sun hats and toboggans. As you can tell in the pictures, Kate's sun hat was a slight bit small. :) Kate loved crowd watching, just like her momma and Mamey. We stayed until the end of the 3rd quarter (Bama ended up winning 45-0 over UTC) then left to meet a realtor to look at some property. I think we are back to square one on the property situation as all the property we looked at this weekend was 20+ acres that could not be subdivided. We would love 3-10 acres, but 20 just seems excessive to us because we don't plan to have cows or farm the land (unlike Don's ancestors).
Oh yeah, and I saw New Moon this past weekend with some church friends. It was SO much better than the first one. I guess that goes to show what a bigger budget can do for you. I NEVER thought I would get into anything vampire related. I think the romance is what turned me on to it. I love a good romance. I was watching the author of that book on Oprah the other day and she said it was a dream she had one night. Can you imagine having a dream that turned you into a millionaire? I think the real question is what type of activities did the author partake in before going to sleep that night. I mean really!?!
We are excited about our upcoming Thanksgiving activities. Lots of spending time with family, eating, and watching football. Roll Tide Roll! Blog title refers to our belief in the Crimson Tide. :)

We're #1! We're #1!

Kate and her Sweet Pop

Kate with Mamey and Pop
**One more thing of note, Kate got her 2 back lower molars in last week. Yay(sarcastically)! :)

1 comment:
Roll Tide! Too cute!
Post a Comment