We stayed over at my parents that night to watch the Iron Bowl on Friday. It was a very tense game. The Auburn Tigers played well but the Crimson Tide pulled through at the end with a score of 26-21. If we can find a way to beat the Florida Gators this weekend in the SEC Championship Game, we are Pasadena/BCS National Championship Game Bound. You can bet there will be some tension in our house come this Saturday. Also some holding of breath by yours truly. Anywho, here are some pics of Kate with her cousins/2nd or 3rd cousins:

Kate with her Great Uncle Lee and her 2nd or 3rd cousin, Cade (5 months older than her)

Kate with cousins Ryan and Reid and her Pawpaw and a Great Great Aunt :)
OH YEAH, I also bought my Christmas present online...a MacBook Pro. Wooohooo! It should be here sometime this week. I am so excited about having a laptop and that I can use it to skype with my brother in Colorado. Speaking of bro, here is a picture of him (and his lovely wifey Gretchen) watching the Iron Bowl in Denver...I like how when people move off, it intensifies their love for the sports back home.

1 comment:
cute Thanksgiving dress on Kate! you'll have to share your Macbook experience/reviews too =)
Post a Comment