Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Easy Entertainment



Kate climbed into this pan the other day and snuggled her baby up to her chest like, "Lets Go!" It was so ridiculously cute.

Baby girl has been fighting off cold after cold. She was fine Christmas week and then the week after this new cold shows up. I hate always seeing snot but at the same time I can't wipe it constantly or I will make her face a chapped mess. I am pretty sure I wiped after this picture though. These are the days of our lives...

2 comments:

Alli said...

Aww! She's getting so much fun. Life would be extremely boring without kids--don't you wonder what you did before?

Oh!--and a little snot never hurt anyone :)

Anna said...

I hear ya with the colds. We have REALLY struggled with that this fall! I hope the winter months won't be quite so brutal.