You could say she took her first steps last night but Don and I feel they were a bit wobbly so we are waiting still for quality steps. She is walking back and forth from Don and me but she is throwing herself into whomever is on the receiving end. She is getting more confident each day so we are on the verge of having a sho nuff tot-e-ler. Yay! (I think) :)
Yesterday I looked over at Kate who was busy under the dining room table. She had her little pink and purple purse nicely placed upon her shoulder like a big girl. I went to take a picture and she promptly worked the purse off her shoulder. It's only the beginning of mommy and baby girl being on opposing teams. I did snag a picture. Then I looked at her purse which had been velcroed shut. I opened up the purse and there was Petey's tennis ball. Petey is obsessed over this ball when he is not sleeping. Can we say mischievous? I couldn't love that little girl anymore!

2 comments:
Yay {Baby} Big Girl Kate! A walking baby will rock your world (and of course hers)...
and how super sweet is she...already picking on Petey- hahahahaha!
Fun times comin for the Farm!
Post a Comment