Friday, January 1, 2010

Turn a Page

I am the type of person that used to reset a tetris game everytime I messed up in the smallest way. What does that say about me? Wanting to hit the reset button everytime something unexpected happens or not perfect...Type A personality? Not exactly. That is what is so cool about a new year or even a new day, you get to start new and refreshed. I know however that when my life is coming to a close I will look at my life as a whole and not as a year. I have started thinking how I am approaching 30 and my "first trimester" of life is coming to a close (yes I know, dramatic!). But for real, I want to start thinking more about the world around me and how my actions can affect it.

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players..." ~ Shakespeare


P.S. Happy Birthday (yesterday) to my Handsome Sugar Man! He turned 30 something.

2 comments:

Keith and Meredith said...

You are so young! I turn 30 in 338 days - not like I'm counting or anything...

Tiffany Norris said...

I know the feeling! I've been thinking a lot about this next chapter in my life lately (hit 30 last month).
I'm just catching up, but glad y'all had a good Christmas!