The first picture is from the White Wedding Event I attended Saturday night with my friend Ashley. It was so neat. My friend Kelly works for Birmingham's Perfect Wedding Guide so she had to attend the event because they paid Melissa Rycroft, from Dancing with the Stars and The Bachelor, to come into town and attend that event along with others. Then another reality star, Heidi Elnora from Project Runway and Birmingham native was doing a runway show displaying her wedding fashions. After the runway walk was over each model went and stood in a staged area that had floral arrangements from local Birmingham Florist. The models hair and makeup had been done also by a local Birmingham stylist. It was so neat! I will do it again next year. I did get to meet Melissa as they were leaving for dinner. My picture is on Kelly's camera though because mine was dead. I will post as soon as I get it.

These next 4 pictures were taken at Smith Lake in Cullman, Alabama. My mom and dad are finally building on the property my granddad left for them. We are all so excited! The first 2 are the views from the sunroom and the second two are the house framed, one from the dock, other from the driveway.
The last four are just snapshots I have taken of Kate lately.
Below is our impression of redneck fun...laundry basket with a belt tied to it.
Brother and Sister tug-of-war:
WOW! I left Kate for a few minutes with a plate of food and this is what I came back to:
Mom and Dad went to the Smokies in February and brought back a bear for Kate. She didn't really have anything to do with it at first but it appears she has warmed up to it.

1 comment:
Too funny! I love the laundry basket on a string! Whatever entertains them! :)
Post a Comment