Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Warm Weather + Staying Busy = Happy Girl

Why is it that warm weather brings out the best in everyone? I am surprised anyone lives up north. However I have thought about living a place (i.e. California) where the temperature is always moderate and I am not sure I would like that either. I like a new season and new weather to look forward to every few months.

This weekend consisted of, lunch with friends on Friday, shopping with mom Friday night, consignment shopping Saturday morning, golf for Don, Cottontail Village Saturday afternoon, a visit to see a brand new precious baby girl (Audrey Floy Barnett) Saturday night, then church Sunday and a baby shower Sunday afternoon for my college roomie Libby Richardson Hearn. After a break Monday, I went to Bunco last night. I love staying busy but I don't think I could keep that schedule every weekend.

Update alert: Kate is turning loose of the coffee table now. This is progress, however she falls to the floor instantly. :) At least, she is confident enough to turn loose.

Okay, got to go, Don is home with the stomach bug...JOYS!

Hostesses from Libby's shower:



Libby getting ready for upcoming baby Catherine (by holding Doc):



What cool girl doesn't ride her pony backwards (while watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)?

1 comment:

{Amanda} said...

what a busy weekend! so excited for Libby too!!!