Wednesday, June 30, 2010

2 More Days!!!

Just a little over 48 hours now and we will know the sex of our second child ( I mean 3rd child, can't forget Petey). From what everyone wrote in the expect pool, it looks like we are having a boy. Seriously everyone wrote that but one. So Stacy, if it is a girl, you win the prize. Yes, I am going to send the winner something. I am not sure how the pool rates the guesses, probably a little for getting each part right.

I have been feeling little movements from baby. It is so sweet when I feel them first thing in morning. It seems like at this time, Kate's movements were alot stronger. I might be wrong but this baby feels smaller then Kate. That all could change though. :) I am still praying that he/she holds off until the month of November to make his/her appearance. I want to experience it all normally this time. :) Thanks for all your prayers. Keep them coming!

No comments: