Saturday, June 12, 2010

3 weeks!

3 weeks from yesterday (that will be July 2nd at 10am) and we will know if this baby in my tummy is a boy or girl! Yay! Oh yeah, thanks for all the guesses so far, and for those that haven't guessed, do it now (see post before this one). It will be fun with the more people involved in guessing. So far, everyone is definitely thinking boy but I am not sure if it is because everyone thinks that is what I want OR that is just what I don't have. It definitely is a shot in the dark. :)

I went to the doc yesterday. We heard a strong heartbeat of 158-165. I asked the doc if that meant a girl, he said "yes." Then he said, "Does that mean boy?"..."yes." :) So anywho, yay for strong heartbeat! I had only gained 1 pound since my 8 week initial check-up. I think I wore relatively heavy clothes the first check-up so I actually think I have gained between 4-6lbs. :) I definitely know the belly is a growing. No worries!

Kate has been in swim lessons this week. It has been fun but exhausting. We have class from 8:45-9:15 every morning (excluding Friday) then we wait on our friends the Southern girls and Dyer girls to do their swim lessons at 9:30 then the pool opens at 10:30. I let Kate swim (which really equals run in and and out of the big pool 50 times) for an hour and then we head home before a melt down happens (had to learn that hard the first day). Kate is getting tan...mommy is frying. Will take pics next week.

We have another shower given by our little church group tomorrow. We are excited for Cecily and Chad and their upcoming July 17th wedding. I know I promised pictures from Brooke's baby shower 2 weeks ago. I am going to do the lazy thing and refer you to Kelly's blog. See here

No comments: