Here's a quick run down. Don dropped Kate off with his parents in Trussville at 11am Saturday morning. I went to get a new table and chairs I had bought the day before for Kate at Homewood Toy and Hobby shop. Don and I met back up at home. He mowed the lawn, I took a cat nap, then we headed to T-Town around 3pm. We arrived at stadium at 4:30 to discover our new season tickets seats are AWESOME (seriously Don told me like 4 times during the game how much he liked them). They are the second row of upper deck but we are in our own little sectioned off area. There are 2 rows then above us is the handicap and where everyone walks and then the rest of the upper deck. Don and I are glad we didn't pay for padded stadium seats because we have our own built in backrest/ concrete slab. So we watched the game in which alot of players got to play. it was good to see some guys that don't get alot of playing time, plus our second string quarterback looked pretty good. Yay for depth! Don and I were able to get home at 10 that night where some friends of ours from church weren't able to make it home until 12:30. Yikes!
We went to church the next morning then headed 2 hours away to Guntersville to pick Kate up at a family get together of Don's mother's family. I walked out back where Kate was, thinking she would yell Mama and run to me. Oh please....she saw me and ignored me at first then later started saying "no, no, no". What!?!? So Don walks out back later and I am thinking this is the real test because she LOVES her dada. She sees him and starts waving her hand saying "NO NO NO"! Wowza, one weekend at mawmaw and pawpaw's and we are CHOP LIVER. Oh well, glad she had a good time with her cousins Reid and Ryan, aunt and uncle, and mawmaw and pawpaw. So we get back just in time for church Sunday night.
Monday we head up to Smith Lake. After grilling out some burgers, we took a dip in the water. It felt unbelievable and the weather was great. What a great weekend!

28 weeks:

Notice my bellybutton is saying "ALL DONE":
1 comment:
How cute are you!!?
Post a Comment