I think I have already told some friends via facebook that this pregnancy made me feel 69 versus 29. Yep, that's right folks, this girl turned 29 on Saturday. I can't tell you what I wished when I blew out the candles on the strawberry cake my mom made for me but I will say that I hope to lighten up with age. I hope to realize that life passes us by extremely fast and if you are always worried about the future, you will miss the great moments of the present. On that note, can I mention what an absolutely precious girl I have? She rocks my world on a daily basis. Her Da-Da taught her to wink this week and it is hilarious. Got to get a picture of that. Plus she is big on saying yes these days. Wait let me rephrase, shaking her head as yes. Anything you ask her now, you get a shake of the head. It used to be a shake no. And she will always be our little tiny dancer. We watched Dancing with the Stars tonight. Not to watch the performers but to watch our performer. She is quickly approaching 2 years of age...less then 3 weeks!

1 comment:
Happy birthday, girl! Man, I wish I could have tasted that cake!!!
Post a Comment