Along with Kate getting her brace off, I have her on a regimen. Twice a day she gets some tummy time. She holds her head up fairly well but does get tired at times so I hear this strengthens the neck. Here is Kate (and cheesy mommy voice) exercising her muscles (first one, happy, second one, frustrated):By the way, there were 2 sounds in the video, the sleep sheep was making a whale sound. It also makes a heartbeat, rain, and ocean sound. The whale is coolest by far. Kate was also hiccuping, which is almost a daily occurrence. I also figured it would be a good thing to get Kate in her Bumbo chair considering she is about to grow out of it. :) Here is Kate styling around her 3 month birthday.
That's right, I have a 3 month old (my how the time flies when you are having fun)! Here is what Kate does everytime you get her from her pack & play in the morning: 
I will leave you with my sweet cup-Kate. Red Eyes be gone (hopefully when the Nikon D60 gets up and running)!

1 comment:
awww, but tummy time is so good for her little muscles. i hear lots of babies get frustrated with tummy time quickly. although she certainly won't once she figures out how to start scooting and then crawling around!
Post a Comment