Thursday, January 22, 2009

An Eye for an Eye

Okay, after months of searching I may have found the one thing about Kate's appearance that looks like me. You guys decide...


Last night a lady at church told me that she had my eyes. I was thinking she might. I think they still have time to turn though.

I am not sure who Kate looks like though. What do you guys think? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she looks like you altogether, not just her eyes!

Alli said...

I have to say, I see Don too. But, if he took a pic of the 2 of you sleeping, or looking straight ahead right by each other, I'll bet I see you :) I hope she has your eyes--I think yours are beautiful.

On the Twilight thing (several posts ago)--a friend of mine chose to move on to Wuthering Heights to be more intellectual. I thought it was funny that she got that from Bella. I'm reading The Duchess right now, and it's good. If you find something else, let me know! :)

Kelly Key said...

Yes..I think she has your eye shape & that they will turn into your eye color. :-) I can't tell about her other features yet though. You're so cute...you make me laugh!