Sunday, March 8, 2009

happy 5 months of life, BABY KATE!

To the sunshine of our lives,
My how you have changed in the little time we have had you. You wake up every morning smiling like I am candy to your eyes. You just began to roll. Actually you started this on your 5 month birthday. I went in your bedroom to check on you in the middle of the night and you were on your stomach. I flipped you back over and went back to bed. When I went back in your room the next morning, you were again on your stomach. You are starting to use your hands a little more by knocking the beach ball and toys that hang from the arches over your tummy mat. You don't really like to be on your tummy so you spend the majority of your time staring at the ceiling, the tv, or your mobile. You are very observant and are constantly scanning a room for action. You weigh a little over 15lbs and have nice chubby thighs. You still don't have much hair so you wear a little hairbow that is toothpasted to you head. You get real fidgety in church and hardly ever let your mommy sit through a Wednesday night class. You are starting to drool alot which might be the welcome sign for future teeth. You almost always smile at your daddy when he talks to you. You are such a sweet girl and we feel truly blessed to have you in our lives!

1 comment:

Anna said...

You know what, I ran across your blog recently, too. Kate is an absolute doll! It will be great to keep up with you guys too!