that my husband is a chemE and I am currently ridding my house of all chemicals? If I smell them or see them I get this out of control fear that I have hurt my baby or myself and we will both die of cancer. Good bye stable mama, hello crazy! Yep, she's back!!! Poor Don, seriously I am out of control. Don has to tell me 1-5 times a day that everything is okay. I am revealing this to the world because I and our baby need your prayers, as well as anyone around me. Help us all!
On another note, we are trying to come up with some name choices. I figure we will end up going with a traditional name. Thanks to Don having like 8 uncles with traditional names, all of those have been nix-nayed. Yikes! I really didn't think we knew that many people until you start thinking name choices and then most names get nix-nayed because you know someone with that name. ahhhh! exhausting! I have a list of about 15 right now that Don and i will have to seriously go over and start dwindling down.
Also, the crib and baby bedding are being seriously perused. There is a place you can make your own fabric called http://www.spoonflower.com. That's kinda cool. All I really need is a bumper and sheet. As for the skirt, I could get a generic blue somewhere. I also like http://www.serenaandlily.com/Baby. Of course I would like everything extremely expensive. So typical of me. We'll see what we can come up with. For now it is scour the internet of all things likeable.
Best friends are overrated
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment