Considering that baby boy and big sis Kate's due dates are only 1 day apart (boy = November 25th, Kate = November 24th), I wanted to take a belly shot around the same time. It is actually in the same dress. I didn't necessarily plan it all out but by coincidence I was wearing the same dress to church today that I did a day I worked back in July of 2008. I looked up the date of when the photo was taken with Kate...July 14, 2008. I took this one today, July 11th. So basically very close. Here is the side by side comparison at 20.5 weeks...

Let me point out a few things about the comparison above: we have a much better camera now, I am angled a little differently then I did with my first one, the sun is obviously in a different spot, and my hair is different (ha!). Anyway, they are pretty close in comparison but I think I might be a little bigger with this one. I think I lagged with weight gain at first but based on my appetite lately, baby boy is trying to catch up. He must be competitive like his momma. :)
With my three kids:
4 comments:
You look great!
you are so cute! how funny that you have pictures that are almost identical to compare your pregnancies!
I don't think you are bigger--he's sitting higher which makes you look different. Based on the last pic, I'd say Don likes to keep you barefoot and pregnant--haha!
So cute! You look great!
Post a Comment