Yesterday morning we visited the Hoover Library because our friend Keri had mentioned that Roger Day was going to be there and how entertaining he was for kids. I also saw online where someone posted how fantastic the show was so we made an effort to attend. We got there at 9:40 thinking I might have to waste some time before a line formed....WRONG. There already was a mass of young kids and parents headed downstairs to the Library Theatre. We headed on down and I am so glad we did. We were able to get front row, center seats with some of our friends. The show was great and FREE! Can't beat that! I now have the song "It's a No-No to Kiss a Rhino" stuck in my head. Seriously, I woke up to the tunes in my head. We also bought a DVD of which we have watched 3 times since yesterday. :) Here is one of his you tube videos if you want to get an idea of the type of show he puts on...also he will be at the Homewood Library July 27th if anyone is interested...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP4Q2mACgNI

No comments:
Post a Comment