Thursday, September 9, 2010

Aunt Al from Alabama :)

MY BRO and SIL are having a BABY! What a relief I can reveal that. I have been sworn to secrecy since the end of July. It has been crazy trying to keep my mouth shut! The babe is expected to arrive around March 23rd. I know Wade is going to be the best dad. He will either drive them crazy constantly or they will think he is the coolest thing ever. I can just see him now with a little tag along. Sad that we don't live closer.

Here they are when mom just learned of the good news. And no Gretchen is just holding that bottle, no drinking.



One more thing. They are not finding out the sex of the baby but Wade knows it will be a girl. Mom says it is a boy! Mom is 2 for 2 on calling it for me. :)

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Congrats to them and to you! I know you are super excited to Aunt Al!!!

Alli said...

Cracks me up that your mom's hand is on Wade's belly. I'm anxious to see if your mom is right again. If so, I will pay a visit to her next go-round to find out early :)