This baby boy is probably going to act like his father. Never get in a hurry for anything Okay, I might be premature saying that BUT I MIGHT just be right. I went to doctor on Wednesday, no progression. So we sit and wait. His due date isn't until November 25th, Thanksgiving Day. So I will give him until then. I don't really want to go much past my due date. My doctor is out the WHOLE week of Thanksgiving. He didn't deliver Kate either. Next appointment is this coming Wednesday at 10am so I will try to update my blog, that is unless I am in the hospital. :)
1 comment:
Those last few weeks are always so hard. But, just think, the longer he stays in, the more likely he will come home with you! Especially true for a boy--their lungs take longer to develop.
Post a Comment