Sunday, November 21, 2010

We're Still Having Fun...and You're Still the One

Still here. Just wanted to post some pics of recent happenings.

2 Fridays ago, Kate, Petey and I drove up to my parents because my dad had just had knee surgery and I knew my parents would be staying at home. We stayed about 4 hours and Kate and Petey had a blast. While I was backing out of the driveway, I saw this...
It was too sweet not to post. Thank you for still being there for each other, good and bad (and no they didn't mean to match). Also the title of this post is their song. :)






The next pictures were taken last Wednesday after my 39 week checkup. Mom and I took Kate to the galleria. We built a Build-a-Bear for Baby Boy (B.B.) from Kate and one from B.B. to Kate. :) B.B. got a teddy bear with sewn on eyes (less choking hazard) and it is washable. Because of him getting an Alabama football shirt and red shorts, we named him Paul Bear. :) We did a puppy dog for Kate because it was the only other animal that was washable. She was dressed in a pink Hello Kitty shirt (yes ironic for a dog) and pink Hello Kitty panties. We did panties due to us starting potty training REAL soon. Puppy dog was named Repete after our real life dog Petey. But since Repete is a girl dog, we decided we probably should pronouce as Repeta. :) Mamey took those home with her and will bring them to hospital for an exhange on B.B.'s birthday. After Build-a-Bear, Kate and Mamey rode the Christmas carousel, then we bought coke icees and sugar cookies. Not a bad shopping trip for little Kate.

1 comment:

Alli said...

Hang in there, chick! You look great. He'll be here soon!!!